DO WE SERVICE YOUR AREA?
WHAT DOES IT COST
- Does Fred give free estimates?
- Yes but only when we are in your area so it could take a day or two. We do list our prices for single items and truck loads here on our website so you may be able to self estimate. See our ESTIMATES PAGE HERE
- How much does couch removal cost?
One couch, love seat, or chair costs $49 curbside / $79 full service.
Two couches (or 2 piece sectional), love seats or chairs costs $79 curbside / $129 full service.
Three couches (or 3 piece sectional), love seats or chairs costs $99 curbside / $169 full service.
Couch removals can be booked HERE
- How much does mattress removal cost?
- We will removal any combination of mattresses and box springs, 1-2 pieces for $49 curbside, $79 full service.
Any combination of mattresses and box springs 3-4 pieces for $79 curbside, $129 full service.
Any combination of mattresses and box springs 5-6 pieces for $99 curbside, $169 full service.
Check out our MATTRESS DISPOSAL PAGE HERE
- How much does junk removal cost?
- Our prices start at $49. We list our price online for everything we haul away so there are no surprises.
- How can I pay for my appointment if I won’t be home?
- The old fashion way...leave a check or cash under the doormat or you can pay online - MAKE A PAYMENT
- When are payments for service due?
- Payments are required at the time of pick up.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- We gladly accept cash, checks or credit cards thru PayPal. Checks must have same address as pick up location Credit card payments can be made online HERE
- How can Fred be reached to make changes to an appointment?
- Please send a text message to (619) 245-9957 we will answer promptly.
- How does scheduling a junk removal work?
Because we are a small business and can only answer the phone between jobs we may be unable to answer phone calls to schedule appointments over the phone.
Please choose the type of service you need on our website and book online. You will see what we charge, what days and times we have available.
We schedule in 3 hour service windows and always call ahead to let you know we are on our way.
- I need help determining what size truck load I need
We try to offer as much information as possible with our truck load descriptions.
We pride ourselves in being an honest and fair junk removal service. If you choose a truck load option that is too big we will let you know at the time of pick up.
So if you think a 1/3 truck load might not be enough just book a 1/2 truck load and we'll make the adjustment at the time of pick up.
- Can appointments be made over the phone?
- Yes but our online prices are only guaranteed if the appointment is booked online.
- Do I need to be present for my appointment?
If you leave the junk to be removed in an accessible location we can complete the job and you do not have to be present.
If you are not going to be present we can discuss payment options such as online payments when you set your appointment.
- Does Fred provide service in my area?
Our service area is limited. We ask for your zip code first when booking online.
If we service your area you are allowed to proceed with online booking.
If we do not provide service in your area we refer a service with a good reputation that does work in your area.
- What types of junk are accepted?
- We haul away just about all types of household junk and trash. Our most common removal requests are for: furniture, mattresses, appliances, TV sets, BBQ grills, couches and sofas and moving trash. We will haul only small amounts of yard waste and construction debris with additional fees.
- Does Fred haul away paint?
- Sorry but WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAINT or any other hazardous materials. If you need to get rid of paint you can get more information about free paint recycling at PAINTCARE.ORG
- What items are not accepted?
- Sorry but we do not haul away anything hazardous or flammable. No bed bug or roach infested items, liquids, tires or large amounts of construction debris or yard waste.
- Does Fred have a drop off location?
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT DROP OFFS we only pick up junk from your residence or business.
- Does Fred move furniture to my new home or a friends house?
Sorry But No We Cannot Move Furniture. We are not licensed to haul household goods from one residence to another.