HERE ARE EXAMPLES OF THREE ITEMS $99 JUNK REMOVALS
After you schedule your appointment:
- You will receive a confirmation email
- Your price is locked in
- You can pay now or at the time of pick up
- We will call 10 -30 minutes before arrival
A NEW SERVICE – 3 ITEMS JUNK REMOVAL
We began offering a two item junk removal in 2015, well how could we do that without offering an option for tree items as well.
Three items for only $99, thats only $33 for a couch, $33 for a mattress set and $33 for a refrigerator!
The three item junk removal is really just another version of our 1/3 truck load of junk removal but it helps people understand how much junk we will haul away for only $99.
99% of San Diego will love our three items junk removal special but what about the other 1%? Their going to hate it! Who are they? Our competitors, we have actually taken phone calls from our competitors demanding we raise our prices. I guess we’re making them look bad.
Three item junk removals are easy for Fred’s Junk Removal because we have the right equipment to move and transport bulky furniture and appliances. Our Isuzu truck can haul up to 10 -11 couches with ease.
The three item junk removal is becoming popular because it fits so many needs: Bedroom sets, three piece sectional sofas and dining room sets fit perfectly into a three items junk removal.